Thursday, March 07, 2013

Criminal Minds sucks.

Yeah, it's me. I'm back.
I'm just going to write a blog post. Why the hell not?
I abandoned this blog. Often I've thought about writing something, but the potential post was always strangled in the cradle by overblown ambition. Not this time. No matter how stupid or rambling this post becomes, it WILL...GET...POSTED.

Okay, today I am going to write about how Criminal Minds is a horrible, horrible, TV show. (Criminal Minds is a TV show. As of this post, it's still on. I'm not going to link to it. If you know about it, you don't need me to. If you don't, I'm not going to increase its web footprint. Why should I? It's a horrible show.)

Criminal Minds is the epitome of the formula show. It has a formula, and it never deviates from it. Here is the formula. 

1) Someone will die. In every episode, the first person you see will either be a killer or a victim. No matter how unrealistic it may seem, no matter how idiotic the premise, someone will die. 
3) They will catch the killer
4) It will be ultimately pointless. 

The end. 

This post kinda sucks. Maybe I should improve it-NO!