Friday, January 07, 2011

I found a brand new least favorite song AND group!

"Going to the Mall" by the School Gyrls!
You should definitely NOT buy it and listen to it! But I will pull back the veil a little and reveal some of the profound lyrics:

Oh, we're going to the mall
And we gonna buy everything I want

Gucci, Fendi, Prada, I might buy it all
Gon' get it, yeah we gon' get it
We gon' get it, yeah we gon' get it
See it and you want it, go ahead and charge it
Big money over here, yeah we gonna get it all
Isn't this exactly what teenage girls need to hear?
Plus, it's really annoying to listen to!
Plus, the band has done the totally original trick of replacing an "i" with a "y"!  Brilliant!
This little ditty might - just maybe - topple "I Want It That Way" from the top of my Favorite Songs Written By Evil Corporations List!

No comments:

Post a Comment